Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Blog Update #4: Business Analyst vs. Software Engineer

Between a Business Analyst and a Software Engineer, I would rather be a Software Engineer, as the job seems more challenging and interesting. A Software Engineer would be able to create and do different jobs all of the time, so the job would be constantly changing and challenging, it would also be quite a creative job. I am quite a creative person and I get bored really easily, so I feel as though this job would keep me busy.

I feel as though I would find being a Business Analyst to be very boring. Just constantly looking over other people's stuff would be very boring. I feel like the job would not challenge me, and that I would want to move onto something new and different within a few years of starting the job.

I feel like being a Software Engineer could be a long and exciting career path, and that is why I think it is better. It is a job that will be constantly changing as the world modernizes and changes, and so this job will always be relevant. This would be a hard job to get started in because there is so much that you have to know to do this job, but would be worth it in the end.

So in the end I would rather be a Software Engineer than a Business Analyst.

No comments:

Post a Comment